Monday 4 March 2013

Skønhed er magt: Min Makeup rutine

It took me a long, long time to get into makeup. I wore it rarely in high school and was still not interested in college. Even now, I just a few times a week. Boding likes to joke, when I actually right up my hair and put on makeup, I have a date or an interview. Pssh. that being said, I enjoy wearing it because it reinforces my confidence and I have a lot of fun playing with all the colors and techniques that we can use to transform our faces. Let us take a look at the products I use most often.

I wash my face with Neutrogenas oil free Acne Wash Pink bottle sucked me and pink. grapefruit scent has me connected.

A couple of times a week, do I use the foaming scrub. It is a really light scrub, which is perfect for skin that tends to be dry.

Next step is moisturizing. I have used Olays full all day pore space with SPF 15.

I am neurotic about using my eye cream day and night. I only benefits it is potent Eye Cream. My eyes get so puffy after a night without sleep/too much alcohol.

If someone recommends something else, please Let me know! Someone told me recently about the use of preparation H to depuff. Have any of the tested this?

Makeup!

I cannot stress the importance of using a primer in the shadow. It sets the shade in place of a lasting effect. I swear by Mac's primer. I'm not even kidding, your makeup within 48 hours If you choose not to wash your face. Not that I recommend, but still, it is nice. I switch between Painterly (nude beige) for a basic look and bare study (soft beige with gold Pearl) to a shimmery look.Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 10.53.41 PM Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 10.53.23 PM Mac's eyeshadows are equally fantastic. They are mixed well and stay put. My three favorites are Retrospeck, Tempting and Woodwinked.

A few months ago, my life changed when I discovered the incredible MUAS eyeshadow palettes. I kid you not, they are my favorite eyeshadows of all time. Palettes has so many beautiful colors all blend well with each other. Yes, MUA is a British company and you will suffer a currency exchange rate and shipping fee, but it is worth every DOLLAR! They are super cheap anyway, so 1 pallete with shipping will only set you back about $ 17. Buy in bulk, my friends! My favorite is the heaven and the Earth. The Naked Palette UD'S kicks ass.
Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 11.29.36 PM

I cannot believe it took me 28 years to realize the power of an eyebrow pencil. For those of us who have lighter hair, makes it amazing things for our face. A pencil can really make your eyes pop. I use Revlon's Brown Fantasy in dark blond.Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 11.32.03 PM

Like my girl Amy, I am a mascara junkie and have tried so many forms. My go to his is …

Cheap: Rimmel Scandaleyes.

Moderate: MAC Plush Lash.

Expensive: Christian Dior Diorshow.

Thank God I don't have to use a concealer or foundation, so I Pat just on a good quantity of MACS clean/Pressed powder.

Blush are like mascara, my other necessity to feel alive. I love Mac's Fleur power and Pinch Me.
Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 11.17.07 PM

Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 11.17.41 PM
I am still not a fan of lipstick, but has a zillion chap sticks and lip glosses floating around my purse and bathroom. I like Maybelline Baby lips in chapstick Peppermint (probably BC it is lime green):

Revlon's lip gloss in the Pink whisper:

and Mac's lip glass in Viva Glam VI.Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 11.23.16 PM

You know anybody yet? I am. I seriously wonder if this seems to be a ton of make-up for some of them, and not so much to others. Do what you think? What is your go to products? I want some new Favorites! Tell me everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment