Monday 4 March 2013

Friday five

Today is the last day of my alcohol detox! 25 days DONE! I am so excited to blog about it next week, but just as excited (safe) to celebrate this weekend. What better event to reward myself than Charleston wine and Food Festival!? Yippeeeeee!

1. what I read: I have professed my love for Martha Stewart before. As I said, she is a bia, but she, or who work for her, comes with solid recipes. Meatless: More than 200 of the very best vegetarian recipes' > Meatless is packaged with easy vegetarian recipes. There is a lot of, I would like to do.

2. What I eat: last week, the great Ali told me about carrot cake M and M They are only available on selected sites, my crazy behind ran 27.2 kilometers to the nearest location (Summerville).IMG_3256

My brother and I tore them open as soon as we got to the car. Judgment? They are super sweet and tastes mainly of coconut and white chocolate. Rest assured there is no actual carrots in this product, haha!IMG_3264

3. Recipes I bookmarks: vegan Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie.

4. What I listen to: each morning this week, I have listened for years by Alesso. Get pumped.

5. I love Gifs: these Gifs are * perfect * this weekend.

When I REALIZE I CAN HAVE MY FIRST ADULT BEVERAGE in 25 DAYS

WHEN I WAKE UP AND REMEMBER ALL THE FOOD I ATE

TO GET ON THE SCALE AFTER THE WEEKEND

Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment